- New Complex and facilities
The whole complex is new and has been purpose built as an equestrian complex/livery and has available wash
down and tie up facilities for vets and farrier use.
- Own Paddocks - one horse per paddock
Each horse will have its own paddock with shelter and own locked tack room. Each paddock has its own
automatic water trough.
The jumping arena is 70m x 70m made of sand.
Jumps have been imported from the U.K. Company Jump 4 Joy who have been in the forefront of the design and
manufacture of the highest quality polymer equestrian jumps on the market. Jumps 4 Joy have had extensive
consultation with some of U.K.'s top designers and riders and have developed jumps to the highest safety
standards, which include there being no dangerous metal feet or cups, no sharp edges and a unique blend of
engineering strength polymers which will not splinter or break like wood on impact and can handle extreme
weather conditions - (a slide show of some of the jumps is at the bottom of this page)
The dressage arena is 60m x 20m made of sand.
- Short ride through property to Beach
- Established Forest walking tracks
- Equine Swimming Pool available
- Sand Track for training
- Close to Christchurch and Rangiora
- Safe and secure facilities
- Horse feeding provisions available
- Round pen
- Yards for those using the arenas
Other Useful Services and Suggestions - refer to Services page